||To provide an end run around the publishing monopolies
Price Includes Priority mail
for US Recipients
for immediate shipment
From The Radio/TV Interview Report
"I've rarely seen the phone lines light
up like this," KBRT's Rich Agozino remarked after 2 hot hours of discussing
One World with author Tal
LA commuters were flooding phone lines to passionately
respond to Brooke's claims that . . .
- A New World Order could arrive almost overnight and be unlike anything
the world has ever seen, affecting every life on the planet.
- The utopian future of universal brotherhood portrayed by today's power
players and spin artists is a deceptive misdirection, creating a dangerous
passivity and false optimism in the public.
- The transition into a New World Order requires a docile and trusting
public willing to believe the "experts," while gradually surrendering
critical freedoms, especially during staged crises.
- The financial, military, political, and spiritual arms of this powerful
agenda have an interlocking purpose that gives the plan almost irresistible
- Take a reality check. Political correctness and multiculturalism appeared
out of nowhere and have become a straight jacket that reduces most dissent
to impotent whispers. You can't even make a public value judgment reflecting
the "old morals" without paying a price--effectually ending
true freedom of speech after 200 years.
- One World is a broadband exposure of the major frontiers of change
that have been redefining America and the West for over 40 years. To
be ignorant is to lose more than you can imagine. One World is a vital
wake-up call at a critical time.
Tal Brooke has been interviewed by:
|The O'Reilly Factor
||The Chicago Tribune
||San Francisco Chronicle
||ABC Town Meeting
||Fox Network News
||Marlin Maddoux's Point of View
|Janet Parshall's America
||the Dick Staub Show
and countless other media sources.
For ISDN "in Studio" sound, our Comrex Nexus Audio Codec # is:
For phone interviews call: 510-540-0300